Thursday 31 December 2015

2015 Finds

Hello Beauty Lovers!

As the year is coming to an end and today is the last day of 2015 I thought I should recall on things which I've discovered and loved throughout 2015. This post is kind of monthly favourites but for a year - yearly favourites haha. I have some higher end and some drugstore products. I hope you enjoy!

So the first product which I found in 2015 and it would be a lot harder to live without now is PIXI Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach. This saves my life! I have really dark undereyes because of sleep deprivation (it's really bad for you, please avoid it haha), but this concealer hides EVERYTHING. It conceals any blue-ish or purple-ish discoloration on your face. It's the best that I've tried and I really recommend you getting your hands on it. It's quite hard to get it, but it's worth it! Price: 14£.



Clinique as a brand. I've had only one product from Clinique before 2015 - a lipstick, which I loved, but I tried many more this year, including skin care and makeup and I loved every single product, so I won't get into details right now, but you'll definitely hear about Clinique on my blog in the future.



Mary - Lou Manizer by The Balm. I mentioned this in my last blog post, but I have to say it again - it is the best highlight that I've tried! It's so pigmented and it makes your face so glowy and illuminated. Love it! Price: 18£.






Catrice Camouflage Cream. This is so good for concealing blemishes! I've found this accidentally and this is my holy grail concealer now. It's quite thick and it has high coverage. If you have very dry skin it might accentuate dry patches, but if you moisturize your skin in advance, you should be fine. This concealer doesn't crease on me and looks very nice, I don't use it on my undereyes very often, but just because I like something more illuminating on them. This is affordable as well, as it costs only about 2.50£. Sorry that mine is kind of empty, going to buy a new one tomorrow haha!







Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream. This is the best face base that I've tried in a while. This is very liquidy (similar to Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation) so it applies in a very thin layer and looks very natural. It offers light to medium coverage and it's buildable but not very buildable if you know what I mean haha (I still use concealer when I use this product). It's really hydrating and I feel like dry skin and oily skin will love this as it has a satin finish. Definitely recommend it! Price: 10£.









So these are my top products of 2015! What are your 2015 finds? I'd love to know! Have a nice New Years Eve and a good start to 2016!

See you in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment