Sunday 27 December 2015

The First Time

Hey Beauty Lovers!


I can't believe I'm finally starting a blog! This is my first time, but I've been thinking about this for such a long time, I've been accumulating all kinds of information about makeup and beauty so I hope you'll enjoy. So if you asked why I started this blog, I'd say that it's all because of my uncontrollabe obsession and unmanagable passion for makeup. I've been watching YouTube videos for ages and I can't stop.

So when it comes to my blog name - The White Beauty Fox - I can't explain how I thought of this name, because it kind of popped into my head. Anyways, it has a little bit of my personality in it - I was often called little fox when I was a child, probably because I've always been so curious. So initially I thought about naming my blog BeautyFox, but I added white, because white foxes are breathtaking and I love white - it's such a pure and modern colour for me - so I thought this name was more unique.


So my blog is going to be all about beauty, hair care, skin care, makeup, clothes and other girly things. If you come across my blog - please leave any requests and I'll be happy to write about anything that you're interested in!


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment